Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Today's 10 Tasks

1. Girl Scout Cookie information ready for mom's.


2. Co-op lesson plans ready.


3. New girl in Co-op - get her book ready.


4. Fire department - 0406 runs entered in database.


5.Write TY note.


6. Put away scrapbook stuff.


7. Finish kiddos new chore/point program - blog about it - thanking the right people.


8. Fold and put away clothes.


9. Update wall calendar with my palm.


10. Call about vacation reservations.  Done until the 15th I can only bok 6 months out...


Well, I didn't get very many of these done - 10 a day in addition to normal routine may be too much - and we didn't even do school work today. Maybe I will go to three or maybe five.  At least I don't have to think about what I need to do tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!