Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year's Day!

Happy New Year!!!


We stayed in today -Rog was at the station, so my sister -Chelle and my niece Em both came over - the kiddos played and we scrapbooked!  We both got some new stuff for Christmas and finally had the chance to go thru that.  She got several pages done as well as a small book of her and Em.  I got a few pages done.


I was planning on hamsteak, fried taters, cornbread and black-eyed peas for dinner.  Halfway thru my taters cooking, Chelle was telling me that her xmil used to cook taters like that, when they were almost done, she would put the ham in and then when it was finsihed, she would melt cheese over it.  So, guess what we had for dinner!!  It was pretty yummy!  Along with cornbread and the traditional black-eyed peas!


Well, it is early yet, but we were up late last night and up and going fairly early (considering) this mornin, so we are off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!