Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another reading challenge post...

I am joining in the Winter Reading Challenge, hosted by InkSplasher.


My list will overlap with my 888 Challenge list a bit - but I have to add a couple of new ones, because I cannot start the 888 for a few days yet.



Here is my list:


( I am going for 1 a week here):


1. The Ten Commandments by Laura Schellesinger


2. The Monsters of Templeton by Lauren Croll


3. A Pirate Looks at Fifty by Jimmy Buffet (888)


4. The Cowboy and His Elephant (888)


5. Of Mice and Men by John Stienbeck (888)


6. A Home in Mitford by Jan Karon (888)


7.A Light in the Window by Jan Karon (888)


8. T is for Trespass by Sue Grafton (888)


9. Yada Yada Gets Decked Out by Neta Jackso (888)


10. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham (888)


11. Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe (888)


12. Hoot (888 - outloud to the kiddos!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christa. I'm glad you're joining the <a href="http://inksplasher.blogspot.com/2007/12/2007-winter-reading-challenge.html">Winter Reading Challenge</a>. Looks like you've got a good list there. Looking forward to reading your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list for the winter reading challenge. I recently finished Playing For Pizza. Love the Mitford series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got T is for Trespass & its on my list & I've read 1&2 on the YadaYada Prayer Group series. If I get my hands on another, I'll add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!