Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday

Wow, what a hard day...the respect of the small town really got to me.  We must live to close to the big city, and no one pulls over for funeral processions around here.  Being in that line and seeing how much it meant to me, you can bet that we will stop at everyone I see from here on out.


The funeral was hard...but we got thru it.  My uncle seems to be doing ok, I guess time will tell.


We took the kiddos to the funeral, and they did ok.  Neither of them cried, but they were a bit worried about the emotional state of the adults.  It was hard for them to see mom, aunt and grannie crying.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you are going through this. One of my pet peeves is people who do not stop for funeral processions. Really makes me mad!!! Hugs!!


    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!