Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My Lasagna

You can check out more lasagna recipes at Crazy Hip Blog Mama.


I make this quite a bit, and it is usually without measurements, so I am going to give this a try, but you will have to guess and adjust as you see fit.


LASAGNA


1 lb gr beef


1/2 lb ground sausage


1/2 box oven ready lasagna noodles


1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce


1 egg


1 tub of cottage cheese (8oz I think)


Shredded Mozerella cheese


1/2cup parm (I use kraft, but I guess you could use fresh)


Brown your gr beef and sausage together, drain, add spaghetti sauce to it, let simmer.  Mix 3 cheeses and egg.  Put a thin layer of sauce in the bottom of the pan (I either use a 8x8 or 2 loaf pans). Start layering - noodles, meat, cheese. In the loaf pans, I can get 3 layers of noodles, meat and 2 of the cheese mixture, my top cheese layer is straight mozerella.  Cover with foil - 350* for about 25 minutes, then uncover and put back in long enough for the cheese to brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!