Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Blogger School Assignment # 9

Part 1

Pick two people that you admire. They could be family

members, friends, or even people you don't know

personally but admire from afar. For each person, pick

one special gift that they have been given. Perhaps

someone has the gift of compassion or humor, or

perhaps someone has the gift of being a leader or

artist. Please share what their gifts are and tell us

how they use their gift.




Part 2

Do the same thing about yourself



Hmm, two people I admire.... Let's see....I guess oneof them would be my Aunt June.  She is compassionate and has always been there for me.  She loves the Lord with all of her heart and it shows in the way she cares about people. 


Another would be my little sister.  She has always had a love for animals, and she has worked her way up to being a manager over the kennel/animal hospital that she works for.  She is also very talented when it comes to creativity. She has such a creative streak, that nothing she does is left without a tounch of her in it.


Hmm, myself....I would say that over the past few years, that I have been home with the kiddos, I have learned alot about my hubby being the head of the  household and my job being to take care of him and the kiddos and keep this house running smoothly. I don't guess that is really a gift, but I want for others to be able to look at me and say, man, I wish I could take care of my family like her.  I am not there yet, but that is something I work toward daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!