Pages

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Blogger Friend School Assignment #11

READY, SET, GOALS!!!

It's really hard to believe that this will be our last assignment before the year 2007 is upon us.   I know that I am shocked that calendars pages have turned so quickly.

Every year, I "try" to set goals.  Some I accomplish, and others get put on another year's list.  Our assignment this week is to take time and write out a list (Big or Small) of goals that you would like to accomplish for the new year. 

Post your goals on your blog for this week's assignment.  You will have a nice reference for the upcoming year.  As you accomplish them, you can cross them off or add a star.  Give yourself praise throughout the year for completing each task.



Extra Credit:  Write out a list of rewards!  Accomplish a goal and choose a reward :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have several things that I want to accomplish -or put into practice over the next year.  I have a small list started on my sidebar - I guess when I get this complete, I will add it to my side bar!


  
 Here are a few that I can think of off the top of my head.

1. Lose some weight - not sure of a end goal, I need to get started before I figure out where I am going with it.


2.Daily schedule/routine - this is something that i need to get back into - this past 3 months have been so off and I do not like that.  I am working on getting things firgured out so I can start the beginning of the year trying to get everything (house, school, chores- everything) back in order.


3. Scrapbook!! - I am sooo far behind that I need to get my stuff together and work on it. The new church that we have been attending has a monthly crop night, so I will be attending that.


4. Finances - I need to get our finances in order, and set up a budget and a freedom account so we are not off track when our once a year things come due!

5. I am going to start a study - from wherever I can find information -on Proverbs 31:10-31 on becoming a Virtuous Woman - and one verse at a time, I am going to work on the betterment of myself - for my family. I will be posting this on my blog as I work through it.


There is a start, if I think of anything else, I will add to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!