Pages

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Book List Week 12 (Nov 13-17)

BOOKS IN FREE BASKET:


Cranberry Thanksgiving by Wnedy and Harry Devlin


Papa Piccolo by Carol Talley


Very Last First Time by Jan Andrews


House at Pooh Corner by A. A. Milne


 


HISTORY:


Great Africian Kingdoms by Sean Sheeham


Animals of the Desert by Stephen Savage


Anasi the Spider: A Tale from Ashanti by Gerald McDermott


Zomp the Rabbit: A Trickster Tale from West Africa by Gerald McDermott


Rhinos for Lunch and Elephants for Supper: A Mausai Tale by Tololwa Mollel


 


 

4 comments:

  1. Just me, from CHC, stopping by to say hello and see how you are doing! How has your day been? What have you been up to? Me, not a lot. Just school and loafing around here! Lol. Have a wonderful and blessed day today! Hugs,


    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Christa,

    I was just wondering what is the Free Basket?

    Thanks,

    Ruth








    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering the same thing as Ruth - What is the free basket? - Thanks - Charity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, how are you doing? Sorry I haven't stopped by until now. I really like your blog site. You are very creative. I guess I can be like that once I figure out how to do it. Would it be ok if I added you to my friends list?


    You and I are about the same age. I am 34 and I have been married 8 years going on nine in may.



    Talk to you later and hope you have a great evening.

    Tiffers


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!