Pages

Friday, October 6, 2006

School ~ Day 35

The kiddos got up this morning wanting me to read to them, so we read several books out of the free basket. Then, once we all got up and around and going, we had a suprise field trip.  Rog's grandparent's (who live in east Tennesse) were coming thru Little Rock on their way home from a Bus Tour Trip to Branson, so we pakced a picnic and meet up with them for lunch. We stayed at the park after they left and the kiddos ran and had alot of fun.  We left the park and went to my neice's Fall Fest at her school.  The kiddos both won 2 fish, and Sis won at the cake walk.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm blessed to be a part of TGR. So glad I found it.

    It was fun reading through your blog. I was born in Jacksonville, AR and we lived in Little Rock for several years (we moved to Texas the summer before I began 6th grade) I love Arkansas, my husband and I are seriously considering moving to either, northern Arkansas or southern Missouri. I'll admit, I'm a bit concerned about the homeschooling laws in both states. We are so SO blessed/spoiled in Texas.

    Guess I'll cross that bridge when we get there....IF we get there.


    Blessings to you~ angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!