Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Blogger Friends Assignment #2

The Blogging ABC's


 


Using the first letter of the Alphabet, describe things that are important or that will be descriptive of your personality. The hard part is to use only ONE word per letter.


 


A-Arkansas
B-Blogging
C-Christa
D-Dr.Pepper
E-Earnest
F-Firefighting
G-Girly
H-Helpmeet
I-Innocent


J-Joyful


K-Kindhearted


L-Lupus


M-Married


N-Nosey


O-Outgoing


P-Plesant


Q-Quirky


R-Ry


S- Sissy


T-Twins


U-Understanding


V-Virtuous (trying to be)


W-Wife


X-eXcited


Y-Yearning (see the virtuous part)


Z-Zonked

8 comments:

  1. A-Aaron

    B-Beauty(inner)

    C-Charity

    D-Date-Night (with Mark)

    E-Everlasting

    F-Family

    G-God

    H-Homemaker

    I-Innovative

    J-Joyful

    K-Kindred Spirit

    L-Love

    M-Memories with Mark

    N-Norton - extended family

    O-Obedient

    P-Promise

    Q-Queen (of this home - LOL)

    R-Rachel

    S-Sarah

    T-Temper (need to control it)

    U-Unified

    V-Virtuous

    W-Welcoming

    X-eXtrodinary

    Y-Young at Heart

    Z-Zealous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers!! Especially D!!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list. Hoping you aren't affected with Lupus. It seems like such an awful attack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sisters and I call each other "Sis," my mom calls her sister "Sis," and my grandmother called her sister "Sis!" You don't need a name in my family, just Sis.


    So nice to see "Sis" as your daughter's name. :)


    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I'm just a fellow student stopping by to read your ABC's. I especially liked Nosey, Virtuous and Yearning. I had a wannabe in my ABC's too.


    Time is short now and I've got to run but I'll be back for a longer visit.


    Have a great day,

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great answers Christa.....I especially like D and Z! I'm leaning more toward Z right now! This will be a fun little class.....See you at CHC!


    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zonked! I like that. Enjoyed your list. I posted mine today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is Pam. I am a classmate in Tamara's Blogger Friend School. I just wanted to pop in and say hello.


    And I love how you used the X. Wish I had thought of that. :-D


    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!