Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

I was tagged - 5 things about me...

5 Things in my Freezer:


    1. Ice packs


    2. Homemade Ice Cream


    3. Bag of too hot and too spicy chicken patties


    4. Extra bag of sugar


    5. Extra tea-light candles


 


5 Things in my closet:


   1. Too many purses that I no longer carry


   2. Winter P.J.'s that are about to come out


   3. Some clothes I borrowed from a friend to wear on the cruise


   4. A few Christmas gifts that I have started stockpiling


   5. A light bright - it was a gift for the kids and they already had 1 each.


 


5 Things in my car:


   1. A large empty coffee can - to collect bugs and such in when we visit


   2. An extra change of clothes for each kid - you just never know when you may need them.


   3. Sunglasses


   4. My magnetic ribbons (that should be on the outside)


   5. Our Mr. Brian CD


 


5 Things in my Purse (how about backpack - I don't carry a purse):


   1. A book that I am reading


   2. GS stuff from the meeting the other night


   3. A zoo key


   4. An assortment of pens


   5. My wallet


 


5 Things in my wallet:


   1. Some change


   2. A grocery receipt


   3. A to do list


   4. My drivers liscense


   5. All three of our library cards


 


5 People I want to tag:


   Anyone who reads this and wants to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!