Pages

Monday, August 7, 2006

School Day ~Extra Activity

Monday night we went to 4H.  They made a really cute craft project.  Two milkbones, wiggly eyes, some felt and string and craft glue makes a really cute ornament.  We also learned about Project Fair.  My niece, Em, is going to enter a colorpencil drawing.  I am not sure if Sis and Ry are going to enter anything yet or if we are just going to go and see what it's all about, with plans to work towards next years.  We are new to 4H, and they are just Cloverbuds, so we have time to just learn from this experience, and participate next year. I am new to 4H as well, so I am not sure what to expect either.


 


We also read The Wildest Brother and NBA Game Day at bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!