Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Whole lotta catchin up to do

WOW!!!  I am way off here......I guess I will use this one post to do some catching up!!!

There are so many things going on, I don't know where to start..... I have been slowing working my way back into joining the volunteer fire department where we live, my hubby is very active in it, soon to be a captian I think, so...it is a big part of our lives, and it is something that he really enjoys, and I think he enjoys me being there also.  Another one of the fire ladies and I ( along with many other lovely ladies in our community) are in the process of getting a Ladies Auxiliary started --any help here would be nice-- so...needless to say...the fire department is a big part of our lives!!! The kids love to be down there also.

We have been going to summer story time at the library, just one more week, then it is over, and we will have to wait til the beginning of September for it to start back up...we have had so much fun...They have an awards ceremony, and a skate party for all of the kids.

4th of July ended up being drug out the entire weekend...we went to my parents, some friends of ours, and my grandpas house....all in that one little three day weekend.....so much fun......

I have been faithfully going to water areobics 3 times a week, but I have not been very good about going to Curves the three times a week I need to be going....gotta get back in that routine!!!  Ugh!!!  I just feel so much better when I workout....

Well, I got to meet an internet friend....that will be a whole nother post....it was a great time!!

I think I am caught up here......be back in a bit to tell ya about meetin Deb!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by ~ and a bigger thanks for leaving me a message!